[ltp] T40: Touchpad and trackpoint and external mouse and scrolling?

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 11:06:21 +0200

Hi,

did anyone get to work the UltraNav key as a scroller,
having the touchpad and external mouse working as well?
(Well, actually, the touchpad isn't most needed but it
seems to be the master device)

Right now I can get it to work only when the external
mouse device is specified explicitly, i.e. /dev/input/mouse2,
but this doesn't work when plugging it in after X startup or
after suspend (it gets mouse3).
When I set it to /dev/input/mice, the scrolling feature
seems to be gone.

If someone has gotten trackpoint scrolling and external
mouse to work simultaneously, please send me your xorg.conf.
Thanks in advance ;)

=2D-=20
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"Im lepiej poznaj=EA ludzi, tym bardziej uwielbiam psy.
			-- Markiza de Sevigne "