[ltp] IBM wifi cards for t41p

Bill Andrus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:50:38 -0400

12:35:15 PM:<br>
&gt; Does anyone know which IBM Intel wifi FRUs will work in a T41p? &nbsp;I've<br>
&gt; got the Atheros one at the moment, but I'm sick of dealing with<br>
&gt; madwifi. &nbsp;I'd like to get a 2915abg or barring that a 2200bg.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Thanks,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Alex<br>
Controller firmware on your T41p before attempting to boot with any of
the recent a/b/g or b/g IBM FRU MPCI adapters. &nbsp; Older Intel 2200g
and old Atheros (a/)b/g boot with no problem, but you will enjoy the POST
1802 error with the newer MPCI and the older BIOS firmware.</font></tt>
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -
Arthur C. Clarke<br>