[ltp] Problem with sleep

Brian Ronald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:18:50 +0100

--=-sZIkVIlqFBCpSzq8tJ1z

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 19:18 +0000, Uzytkownik wrote:
> I have problems with sleep on R51e.

I had insurmountable problems with sleep on my R50e.  Sleeping wasn't
the problem; waking back up was.  It resumed with a blank screen, with
the moon LED lit alongside the others and sounds from within (hard
drive, etc).

I gave up attempting to get it to work, and installed swsuspend2.  I now
suspend to disk when my lid is closed, and it's 100% reliable.  Resume
from cold is <15 seconds.
--=20
Brian Ronald (Brianetta)            http://www.ppcis.org/
I didn't want to hurt you, but you're pretty when you cry

--=-sZIkVIlqFBCpSzq8tJ1z

--=-sZIkVIlqFBCpSzq8tJ1z--