[ltp] Spam problem. Who is the moderator of the list?

Dominik Riebeling linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:50:01 +0200

On 9/19/06, Lior David <liorda@gmail.com> wrote:
> All email addresses in the list are targets of spam. when quoting
> someone, his/her address appears as plain text in the archives! Run
> Yahoo search on your mail and find out for yourselves.

Is spam really a problem that should get adressed by obfuscating mail
addresses? How long will it take until address spiders get smart
enough? (I got spam to mail addresses I never published or used for
sending mail anywhere, so I prefer local spam filters as they are more
effective IMO)

> Who is in charge?

Mailman is really nice. Looking at the headers, I'd say this address
would be a good starting point:

 - Dominik