[ltp] Spam problem. Who is the moderator of the list?

Brian Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:55:00 -0500

------=_Part_81276_25775762.1158782100475

On 9/19/06, Lior David <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com> wrote:

> All email addresses in the list are targets of spam. when quoting
> someone, his/her address appears as plain text in the archives! Run
> Yahoo search on your mail and find out for yourselves.
>
> Who is in charge?

I am surprised that you care so strongly given that you have an
@gmail.comaddress. I post my @
gmail.com address all over the internet and I still barely receive any spam.

Anyway, I prefer to see the real email address in the archives because it
allows me to contact people directly if I want.

Regards,
Brian

------=_Part_81276_25775762.1158782100475

</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

gmail.com</a> address all over the internet and I still barely receive any spam.

------=_Part_81276_25775762.1158782100475--