[ltp] Lenovo T60 P 2613 and SUSE linux- sound issues

Jay Dee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:04:54 -0700

Richard,
It took a while for me to get back to this issue, but here are the results =
of the two CMD actions you asked me to perform:

~>    lsmod | grep snd
snd_pcm_oss            65792  0
snd_mixer_oss          34304  1 snd_pcm_oss
snd_seq                74400  0
snd_seq_device         25616  1 snd_seq
snd_hda_intel          36252  2
snd_hda_codec         191104  1 snd_hda_intel
snd_pcm               116488  3 snd_pcm_oss,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec
snd_timer              42504  2 snd_seq,snd_pcm
snd                    83112  12 snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_seq,snd_seq_=
device,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore              27296  1 snd
snd_page_alloc         26896  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm

:~>    ls /dev/dsp
/dev/dsp

The sound still does not happen..

Jay