[ltp] starting out with suspend/hibernate

Peter Matulis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:52:47 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, after making that adjustment to grub's menu.lst and hitting
Fn-F4 it goes to sleep and the moon led blinks.  When hitting the same
keystroke again, however, I get the characters "inu" near the top-left
of my screen (in yellow colour).  When I moved my mouse it went back to
sleep for good (could not wake up).

Any idea where I should go with this?

Peter

p.s. I'm top posting b/c you are.