[ltp] Re: Re: starting out with suspend/hibernate

Peter Matulis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:04:55 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks.

I decided to try STD (suspend to disk) by hitting the Fn-F12 key and it
appeared to work well.  I am still stymied on STR (suspend to RAM)
though.

Someone mentioned swsusp but that is for STD.

I also found s2ram and s2disk and then, of course, s2both.

What can I do to get STR to work without using the funky stuff?

Peter