[ltp] T23 external monitor resolution

Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:39:47 -0500

On 4/26/07, Nigel Wilkinson <nigel@waspz.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> is anyone useing a T23 with the supersavage card driving an external
> widescreen monitor running at 1440x900

you won't have much luck unless your bios has a built-in mode for
1440x900 as the bios is required for dualhead and modesetting in most
cases.  You might be able to get it working on just the external
monitor if you close the lid and set the "usebios" option to false and
the "crtonly" option to true.  I started work on native modesetting
support for savage, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to finish it.

Alex