[ltp] Thinkpad x61 Tablet (irq 20: nobody cared)

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 21:21:02 +0200

Please DON't do irqpoll!!!!
It'll driver your wired connection crazy.
Basically your e1000 port will continuously loose it's irq address and
consequently it won't work anymore.

As for suspend and hibernate: both seem to work on the X61s. See:
http://hjh.passys.nl/Debian/lenovo-ibm-x61s.html

In the same web folder (actually in the Sid/i386 subfolder), you can
also find alsa packages I build. I currently have sound.

Ah yes, mine is running Debian sid.

Hendrik-Jan