[ltp] Thinkpad x61 Tablet (irq 20: nobody cared)

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:19:52 -0400

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 10:12:49PM +0200, Hendrik-Jan Heins wrote:
> So far I even have most Thinppad buttons working too (so also wireless
> on / off, bluetooth on/off, suspend to ram, sleep and auto suspend to
> ram on closing the lid.
>
> The only things I can't seem to get to work at the moment are the
> brightness buttons and the volume up/down buttons.
>
> And I'd also REALLY like to have the "page forward/"page back" buttons
> to work in the browser, but I have no idea how.
Have you tried this:
http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_get_special_keys_to_work#Firefox
I used the method tinkering with browser.jar Works fine on my T43, but
needs to be redone every time I update firefox. I imagine it'll work
just fine if you find out what is the forward/backward key corresponds
to if F19/F20 doesn't work.
Jiang