[ltp] lenovo to provide linux support?

Mon, 6 Aug 2007 20:40:24 -0300

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007, Takis Diakoumis wrote:
> i just came across this article, wondering if anyone has any info on it
> (or perhaps some lenovo links).
>
> http://www.laptoplogic.com/news/detail.php?id=1276

No info, but I live about 8km away from Lenovo's South-American main plant
and head-quarters.  If it *is* true, and if they are *really* commited to
it, maybe I can get to meet someone there and draft up a formal comm channel
to get better thinkpad support into the kernel.

We shall see.  But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to go anywhere.

  Henrique Holschuh