[ltp] Thinkpad x61 Tablet (irq 20: nobody cared)

Rob Kendrick linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:14:30 +0100

Hendrik-Jan Heins wrote:

> These are the ones I think are somewhat suspicious:
>
> i915 plus vesafb !!!
> tileblit
> fbcon (and all related modules)
> pci_hotplug
> shpchp
> mbcache
> asus_acpi
> sony_acpi
> pcc_acpi
> tc1100_wmi

The additional acpi modules I am assured are harmless, pci_hotplug is
apparently required to support the ultrabase (although I don't have
one), and the framebuffer stuff is apparently loaded by default on
Ubuntu to support the splash screen system.

>>> "thinkpad-keys"... could you provide a link?
>> I can't, other than point you at the Debian/Ubuntu source packages.  I
>> know it is written by one Paul Sladen - perhaps Google will come to the
>> rescue.
>>
> Do you know the name of the package?

Yes - I've mentioned it before: acpi-support.

B.