[ltp] Re: Suspend with kernel 2.6.22.1

Mihai Călin Bazon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:52:10 +0300

Thanks.  I found some info about it which basically says that it's
currently unstable and about as good as vesa.  Nevertheless, it's
great to know there is an open-source effort.  I'd love to contribute
but I can't be of any help for the moment. :-(

For now I trashed fglrx and I'm using the vesa driver; life is joyful again. :-)

-M.