[ltp] T61 suspend troubles

Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:47:14 +0300

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 02:41:37PM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> By the way, some time after the last resume I got this error:
>=20
>     [ 1739.476000] irq 23: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" o=
ption)
=2E.
>     [ 1739.476000] Disabling IRQ #23
>=20
> Now the one USB port on the left side works, but the two USB ports on
> the right don't.  My USB1 mouse doesn't light up.  My USB2 Nokia N800
> detects the USB cable, but the kernel doesn't see a new device.

Correction: those USB ports still work, just not very promptly.  I
rebooted and plugged in a mouse into one of the right-side ports.  A few
minutes later I got the IRQ 23 message, but the mouse still worked.  I
plugged it out and back in, and the mouse didn't work.  I left it
plugged in and several minutes later accidentally noticed that it
started working again.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
It is a mess, pure and simple.  Sucks to be away from Unix, huh?
        -- man perlfaq3

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp--