[ltp] X61 Brightness Question

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:02:15 +0200

OK,

I went to init 1, unloaded acpid and hald.
And was only left with thinkpad-acpi.
None of the buttons worked.

I unloaded the module and reloaded it with: thinkpad-acpi
experimental=1 hotkey=enable,0xffffffff brightness_mode=2

But to no avail. None of the buttons worked.
I went on, loaded back to init5, with acpid loaded, and all the
buttons worked again, so indeed it seems that acpid is running the
show here :-/

Now what do I do?

Hendrik-Jan