[ltp] T61 installation experience

Greg Meyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:26:32 -0400

On Saturday 18 August 2007, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> I've got my T61 working quite well with Ubuntu Gutsy.  I've blogged
> about it here: http://mg.pov.lt/blog/t61.html

I've been patiently waiting for the next round of distros to release so that I
can get Linux installed on m new t61.  None of the spring releases seem to
cooperate very well, and although I could probably get it working if I worked
at it, I don't have the time to do it right now.  I'm glad to here that the
fall releases seem to put us in better shape in that regard.

> Feel free to ask for more details if you have a T61 and cannot get
> something to work, where I did get to work, or offer advice if you fixed
> something that I still have problems with (e.g. brightness keys).

Thank you for sharing your information.

--
Greg