[ltp] Re: X61 Brightness Question

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:11:12 +0200

Ondrej,

I'm actually seeing the same thing as you are: On switching console
and waking from suspend, I get full brightnesss. When I then touch the
brightness keys, it gets back to the level I put in there before (even
though that's usually more than one button stroke away).

The difference: I upgraded to be full Sid again 2 days ago. So I
upgraded hal and dbus (and others).

Hendrik-Jan