[ltp] Re: T23 sound lost on 2.6.22 kernel

Mark Stosberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:24:54 -0400

Jon K Hellan wrote:

> I have a T23. Sound has always worked up to kernel 2.6.21, but there is
> no sound output in 2.6.22. (sound input seems to work)
>
> This is Debian sid, with ALSA and OSS emulation. I've got other
> computers whiche I upgraded to kernel 2.6.22 without losing sound.

Have you gone through the usual sound troubleshooting quicklist? What works?
(sound kernel modules load?) All outputs are comfirmed to be non-muted?

Does this happen all the time, or just after a suspend cycle?

I have a T23 myself, but am still using 2.6.20.

  Mark