[ltp] T23: suspend resumes immediately: moon light stays blinking

Damien Challet linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:11:45 +0200

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 14:31:38 Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 08:23:13AM -0400, Mark Stosberg wrote:
> > Here's my suspend problem on my T23: Invoking suspend appears to little.
> > I can see the network disconnect, but then immediately reconnect. The
> > logs s how an immediate resume. The "moon" indicator light starts
> > blinking, and never stops.

Suspend to ram and to disk works with my T23. The only problem is that USB is
dead when resuming, a known problem of Feisty which I think is solved by
using the suspend2 kernel.

Try to install the hibernate package and hibernate in a shell in order to have
more details about what is happening.