[ltp] Re: T61, Intel video, FC6 = widescreen troubles

Linux NG/Lists linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:52:57 -0500

Volker Braun wrote:
> Intel has released a great and completely open video driver for the
> X3100, you really want to use that. Clearly its not included in FC6 as
> that was released half a year before the X3100. Either upgrade to Fedora
> 7 or install it by hand: http://intellinuxgraphics.org

This looks like lots of fun. Unfortunately.... I must be missing
something. I went to the download link on their page and all they've got
is links for compiling from source.

Did I miss the link for the driver, or is that what you meant by
"install it by hand"? That's too much for me..... :)

Whil Hentzen
Milwaukee WI