[ltp] What are you doing with 2 keys around 'up' arrow ?

Martin Bock linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:48:13 +0200

Hi Fred!

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 01:34:44PM +0200, Frédéric BOITEUX wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
>   I wonder what are the 2 keys around the 'up' arrow on a X31
>   thinkpad, and why nobody seems to define/use them ?
>   How could I do to define an action both on console and in Xorg
>   session ?
>
> 	Fred.

I have in my .xsession / .xinitrc:

/usr/bin/xmodmap -e "keycode 233 = Page_Down"
/usr/bin/xmodmap -e "keycode 234 = Page_Up"

on my X30. At least for xorg this provides the possibility of pagewise
scrolling.

Best regards, Martin

--
        Martin Bock                                          :wq