[ltp] Dual Monitor setup with FireGL on T60p

Phil linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:38:46 +0000

To get desktop spread across internal and external monitors I ran:
     sudo aticonfig --initial --dtop=horizontal --enable-monitor=lvds,crt1
That worked fine. This was on a Radeon Mobility X1400 on a T60 - your
mileage may vary...

Phil