[ltp] Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] thinkpad-acpi release 0.18-20071203 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:22:29 -0200

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> It also provides sysfs select()/poll() support for some attributes, notably
> the state of the radio rf-kill switch of the new ThinkPads.  May I remind
> the prospective users of this to:
>
>   1. use a proper timeout in poll()/select(), to not hang forever in an
>      older thinkpad-acpi, but also not to wake up too often for no good
>      reason.
>   2. It is thinkpad-acpi specific.  If your application is not thinkpad-acpi
>      specific, DO NOT USE IT.

I must be more tired than I thought.  This release does not have the above
mentioned functionality, yet.  I will send it as a reply to this email for
early testing.

  Henrique Holschuh