[ltp] Re: IDE / 44 pin Compact Flash Adapter

wes schreiner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:24:24 -0600

Brent Brian wrote:
> The adapter replaces the HARD DRIVE using the 44 IDE CONNECTOR.  Just
> unplug the hard drive and put two COMPACT FLASH cards on the adpater and
> plug it in where the hard drive used to go.
>
> The needle nosed pliers will be needed to insert the card into the hard
> drive bay.

Oh, I misunderstood, I though the adapter went into the PCMCIA slot.
Hmm, if it plugs into the 2.5" hard drive connector then it would also
work with the second hard drive adapter for the UltraslimBay. Thanks for
letting us know.

wes