[ltp] Can't set resolution of second monitor above 1024x758

Phil linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:20:57 +0000

Internal is 1400x1050 (and that works fine). I've tried the xorg.conf
and it's just the same. If I uncomment the PairModes (suitably changed
for my monitor resolution then X doesn't start.

I suspect the latest ATI driver is not correctly reporting the second
monitor capabilities. I might try reverting to an earlier version to see
if that's any better.

Thanks
Phil