[ltp] Thinkpad T60p Wireless card Advice

John Jason Jordan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:18:44 -0800

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:22:59 -0200
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@hmh.eng.br> dijo:

> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Tim Prince wrote:
> >  Is it possible that this driver doesn't support 811b, in honor of B not
> > showing up in the name of the adaptor?
>
> Yes.  But that is quite unlikely.  It is likely a driver shortcoming or bug
> that will get fixed eventually (and filling a bug report so that the people
> who write the driver will know it is broken *does* help).
>
> You can ask Intel directly, they do support Linux officially.

Bugs with the 4965AGN have been filed abundantly. I would have filed a
bug report, but another "me too" seemed pointless. From what I read
Intel is working on the problem, and that satisfies me for the time
being.