[ltp] News Flash

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:35:02 -0600

On 8 February 2007, at 09:28, michael@michaelshiloh.com wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, hackmiester (Hunter Fuller) wrote:
>>
>> W00T - ARCH FTW!
>
> :-)
>

>> I have it on my R51. Also it is on my MacBook. And my Gateway
>> E1400... and my Toshiba 2805...
>
> Any issues installing it on R51?

What are you calling issues? It took some poking around to get 3D
rendering to work, but I got that working, so I can do beryl. All I
had to do for my ipw2200 is install its driver using pacman. My
current configuration is dual hard disks using the UltraBay. Screen
sleep works, hwsusp works, never tried swsusp. I have a custom LED
control script, my thinklight blinks when I get IM'd... I'm maxing
out this box :D

Not that the hardware is similar, but the tricks I use on my R51
might interest you, so just ask if you want to know.

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<badaboom> who can help me ? i'm french and i don't know irc
<Paladine> can't help you with the being french part, you are screwed
their mate

Phone
Voice: +1 251 589 6348
Fax: Call the voice number and ask.