[ltp] problems with ethernet card

Claudio_Unige linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:58:34 -0800

WOW! I wasnt expecting all these answers so quickly, sorry I forgot to
put the kernel version, I tried both 2.6.20 and 2.6.18 which was beyond
2.6.14, but looks like I was betrayed by the online specs, I thought
that ethernet was always there, instead it wasn't, so that is the origin
of all my troubles. I will buy one on ebay and then configure it, but
there should be no problems.

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Claudio