[ltp] Minimal wattage?

Phil linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:26:25 +0000

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I regularly use a 600X adaptor on a T40p. The T40p's normal supply is
rated at 4.5A @ 16V (72W) and the 600X is (from memory) 3.5A (56W). It
works fine except that the screen flickers when the disk drive is
active - obviously not quite enough to power screen and backlight with
a spinning disk but fine otherwise.<br>
Phil<br>
Mendel Cooper wrote:
 cite="midPine.LNX.4.50.0702121338420.2695-100000@localhost.localdomain"