[ltp] X60 or X60s?

dirk husemann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:46:27 +0100

--------------enig4576064A259DEB82800D7092

Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Simon Williams <systemparadox@googlemail.com> was heard to say:
> | Since you are buying an X series you obviously aren't a hardcore game=
r.

> What would the hardcore gamer buy, out of curiosity?
>  =20
not being a hardcore gamer, my guess would be something like the
T60...but that has its share of problems due to the proprietary ATI
drivers --- i got a locked X11 whenever i tried attached head up
displays in secondlife...rendered the box useless for stuff like
secondlife: i ended up trading in my T60p for an X60.

    cheers,
    dirk

--=20
dr dirk husemann, pervasive computing, ibm zurich research lab
--- hud@zurich.ibm.com --- +41 44 724 8573 --- SL: dr scofield