[ltp] USB2 pcmcia adapter

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:33:01 -0600

I did further testing and it seems this particular adapter has issues
with Thinkpads.  My tests were as follows:

   Thinkpad R-40, Linux:
     not working

   Thinkpad T-30, Linux & WinXP:
     works sometimes, but the data I transfered to a USB harddrive was
     corrupted.

   Toshiba Satellite 2400, Linux & WinXP:
     works fine everytime.

The adapter I am using is a cheap-no-brand VIA based card.

Pablo