[ltp] aironet wifi on x31 : WPA possible ?

Frédéric BOITEUX linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:25:44 +0100

	Hello,

  I've recently purchased a second-hand X31 (choice greatly
depending of so interestful Thinkwiki site) and put a Debian Etch on
it. Allmost hardware works, but the wifi : I have an aironet 350 card
with up to date firmware, and when the linux 'airo' module is loaded,
it tells about WPA, but I didn't success enabling it (with
wpa_supplicant) and didn't found much info on the web : does anybody
succeeded with WPA on an aironet wifi card, or should I stop thinking
about this ?

	with regards,
		Fred.