[ltp] trackpoint issue thinkpad x30

Tue, 27 Feb 2007 03:24:28 +0000

Matthew O'Gorman wrote:
> well other than that ctrl click doesnt open a new tab,

I never knew that - I always use the middle button instead!

or shift click
> doesnt select things from point a to point b,

didn't know that either Thanks :-)

Both work for me now, when I try them. (Using KDE, Firefox)

the mouse is unmovable
> till i release the ctrl or shift key, however after i release the
> mouse will jump in the direction i was moving it.

Can you try it with a window which only occupies about 1/2 of the
screen? Does the window itself do anything interesting (such as move, or
resize)?

Richard