[ltp] Re: x40: glx or aiglx?

Ilias Stergiou linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:11:43 +0200

It does all that and many more impressive and useful effects. I have
been using XGL with Beryl for months with no crashes (despite the fact
that beryl is version 0.2.X). The only problem is that the aticonfig
util does not work (at least it does not work for me), therefore I can
not switch to external display and use a projector for presentations. If
I find a way to use the external monitor, I will set XGL/Beryl as default.
Ilias