[ltp] X60s w/ 2.6.19 - occasional freezes

Nego linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:04:51 -0800 (PST)

It's probably related to the factory provided standard battery. Mine suffered
the same occasional freezes always out of docking station until I bought a
new 8 cell bat. Haven't had any problems since (1 week)
/n