[ltp] Wireless card and mouse

RICHARD CARTER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:32:55 -0500 (EST)

--0-1720039780-1168900375=:8544

Hi Folks,

I have ordered a refurbished Thinkpad T40 on which I plan to install Mandriva 2007 Powerpack.  I will want to connect to the internet via my D-Link DI-524 router.  However  the machine, it when comes,  will not have a wireless card installed.  Can anyone advice me of products which would work without taking the machine apart?  Also can anyone advice on a mouse which can be used instead of the installed pad?

Thanks for any help.

Richard Carter