[ltp] Z61p/Z61m experiences needed

Johannes Boy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:11:00 +0100

As far as I know, the radeon module does not support the firegl 5200.
Maybe you can get it to work by faking the chip id of a 5100 (which is
supported). Havn't tried it yet, not sure if it could damage the card
or whatever.

As for the suspend/hibernate stuff: I managed to get it to work in
console... under X, it always hangs.
That was a while ago, though. Like 2 or 3 fgrlx driver versions back,
maybe it works now?
Remember to include
     ProcSetting extra_pages_allowance 20000
into the suspend2 config files and then just play around with the vbe
tool... I guess.