[ltp] Recommendations on a thin, light, ultra-portable

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 01:29:50 -0500

--=-iIS85pLUXhaa4CfAyQRd

I'm looking to supplement my T42p "tank" of a laptop with something
smaller, thinner, lighter and ultra-portable.=20

So far, I'm looking at the X40 and X60 so far, but am not entirely wed
to Thinkpads.. I just don't want to ever have to use a "Trackpad",
period.=20

My main concerns are battery life and weight (with the third being
price).. I want to be able to carry it like a small paper notebook,
nearly wherever I go, so I can open it up, take notes, close it down,
and move on..=20

Any ideas? Recommendations? Suggestions?=20

--=20
David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com
Skype username: setuid
http://gnu-designs.com
=E2=80=9DThe palest ink is better than the most retentive memory.=E2=80=9D
                                   - Old Chinese Proverb

--=-iIS85pLUXhaa4CfAyQRd

--=-iIS85pLUXhaa4CfAyQRd--