[ltp] Does anyone know a good source for this in Canada?

John Shane linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:29:16 -0500

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:06:44 -0500
James Knott <james.knott@rogers.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Well, I got one of these off ebay and it works fine in Linux on my
> R31. Even Kwifimanager appears to work.  Can't say the same for
> under XP though.  I downloaded & installed the Windows driver from
> Lenovo, but it doesn't work.  So much for Windows being so much
> easier to use!  ;-)
>
> Only downside is I had to give up my dial up modem.  :-(

Yep, I had the same problem, but at least our wireless works.  What
about finding a cheap PCMCIA modem?  I'm planning on using a 3Com
that I have laying around but haven't gotten around to installing and
configuring it. John