[ltp] T60 Advanced Mini Dock usb problem

Aidan Marks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:00:11 +1000

Actually I stand corrected, for some windows users it is fine, for
others it is intermittent, but if they unplug and replug say their mouse
to the dock it works again.  However all follow the lenovo
recommendation of pressing the button on the mini dock to start the
undock process.  Which brings me to what does this button really do, and
is support needed for linux.  I can't see any acpi event if you press
it.  Could this be related to not seeing the usb ports?  If not, what
could be linux related for the usb ports not being seen if is does work
(mostly, even if you have to replug devices) on windows...?