[ltp] T60 Advanced Mini Dock usb problem

Aidan Marks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:33:25 +1000

sure... i'm wondering though if we are missing some sort of support for
the undock button on the minidock, since there is some communication
going on with the dock and windows/lenovo software.  If you are on
windows, you push the button, it starts flashing, then once windows has
done some magic the lock LED on the dock goes away and you are "safe" to
undock. if I do this, it sits there flashing and eventually times out
and stays in lock "don't eject me" mode.

I understand it could be a h/w or f/w bug, but it doesn't work at all
for me, where as at least there is something working on windows.