[ltp] T40 wlan-antenna?

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:00:59 -0500

But beware, not all miniPCI wifi cards are compatible with IBM.  The
BIOS will lock out if an unauthorized card is inserted.

I have A T41 (and a R40 before this one) and I am using a card I bought
in eBay from a Guy that sells IBM branded IntelPro 2200 cards.

Here is a link to the one I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-Thinkpad-Intel-Pro-Wireless-2200-Mini-PCI-802-11g_W0QQitemZ220126264925QQihZ012QQcategoryZ45003QQcmdZViewItem

Pablo