[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.14-20070701 available in sf.net

Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:40:51 -0300

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
> the hotkey input didn't work.

As in?  What did you do to use it or test it?  Did you enable hotkey input
by default in the kernel config?

> but if i enable all hotkeys and press some i get many messages like:

> Version: 7BETC9WW (2.10 )
>
> thinkpad_acpi: unknown LID-related hotkey event: 0x5010

You get those when you press regular hot keys?  Which ones?

The DSDT appears to issue those only when the hot keys are enabled, and at
least one of the really important hot keys (0x80C : FN+F3, FN+F4, FN+F12)
are enabled.  This doesn't tell me much.

  Henrique Holschuh