[ltp] Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] thinkpad-acpi release 0.14-20070701 available in sf.net

Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:22:16 -0300

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007, Richard Mittendorfer wrote:
> Also sprach Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@hmh.eng.br> (Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:48:09 -0300):
> > > [...]
> > > git://repo.or.cz/linux-2.6/linux-acpi-2.6/ibm-acpi-2.6.git queue/waiting
> > >
> > > Looks like it gets updated frequently (the version I pulled on 7/1
> > > seems to have been updated already on 7/3).  Still, for someone who's
> > > living on the bleeding edge I assume that's the version I should be
> > > using/testing?
> >
> > Yes :-)  It is what I will send upstream for merge.  It was updated because
> > I found a cosmetic bug, and a real one, and fixed them.
>
> Is there a way to get the git tree in a common way? I could (should)
> get into git, but 'm too lazy to do it right now. :-)

repo.or.cz's gitweb is not configured to create tarballs, so no, currently
you have to use git if you want something that I have not released in
sf.net.

It is extremely simple to do what you want in git, though. It should take
you one hour tops to learn enough to clone my repository at repo.or.cz, and
look at the various branches in it.

  Henrique Holschuh