[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.14-20070701 available in sf.net

Takis Diakoumis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:27:11 +1000

Hi

i just compiled and installed kernel version 2.6.21.6 on my R52
(1858A19). i applied thinkpad-acpi-0.14-20070701_v2.6.21.5.

before this i had kernel 2.6.21.1 and
thinkpad-acpi-0.14.20070428_v2.6.21.1 applied.

i don't really leverage all the features of the driver anyway, but what
i did notice was that the video (Fn-F7) and radio (Fn-F5) buttons no
longer generate acpi events. this worked fine in
thinkpad-acpi-0.14.20070428_v2.6.21.1.

i am just about to recompile 2.6.21.6 using the older
thinkpad-acpi-0.14.20070428_v2.6.21.1 patch.

please let me know if i can help further/provide more info.

thanks

Takis