[ltp] xorg and intel driver

Takis Diakoumis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 08 Jul 2007 20:25:20 +1000

xrandr --auto worked really well. i didn't know that one. i think i'll
do some reading up on that to get the 'perfect' combination of options
working but it has certainly solved the problem for the time being.

...that said, the clone (and others) option previously available for the
i810 xorg driver but not for the new intel is still puzzling. i've tried
to go through the changes summary files to see when/why this happened
and what the replacement if any is, but i haven't found anything
relevant yet.

thanks again for the suggestion - it does help me NOW which is great!!
i'll add this to my video acpi action.

Takis