[ltp] CALL FOR TESTING: thinkpad-acpi BETA release 0.14-20070708

Sun, 8 Jul 2007 13:09:10 -0300

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> I have released test version 0.14-20070708 of thinkpad-acpi through the
> sourceforge.net release system.
>
> For now, it is only available as a patch against 2.6.21.6, but if someone
> needs if for 2.6.20.15, please drop me a note.  You can find it at:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117042&package_id=230205

I just got a heads'up that I had screwed on the patch file names (date
20070801 instead of 20070708).  That has now been fixed in sf.net, but there
is no difference other than the file names.

I am sending this mesage just so nobody gets confused if they notice the
change.

  Henrique Holschuh