[ltp] Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] CALL FOR TESTING: thinkpad-acpi BETA release 0.14-20070708

Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:27:10 -0300

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-07-08 at 23:55 +0000, Darren Albers wrote:
> > Is there any chance we can see a patch for 2.6.22?   I would love to test
> > this out.
>
> On a related note, what branch should I be using for the most bleeding
> edge version? input-hotkeys?

Either that or devel.  Right now, input-hotkeys has the very beginning of
the nvram polling stuff.

I will be messing with devel soon, to get it ready for sending the second
batch of stuff upstream.

  Henrique Holschuh