[ltp] Toshiba-ACPI-BETA and T61

kionez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:49:40 +0200

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, kionez wrote:
>> Kernel Version: 2.6.22
>> Toshiba ACPI Version: thinkpad-acpi-BETA-20070708_2.6.22.patch
>
> Toshiba?

ops, i did a mistake, i write this email from my old toshiba laptop :)

> NVIDIA issue. They need to fix their driver.

I thought it, i write somethin in NVIDIA support forum.. i hope they fix
it in next release

>> Volume keys doesn't work..
>
> T61 issue.  It needs special babysitting for volume to work, but I don't
> know which, yet.

thonight, after work i try to play with ecdump register.. and then i'll
boot in windows and try to find a way to reverse volume keys... if i
found something i post it there..

If someone knows a way to decode it or want to do some test, i'll be
glad to give every feedbacks he wants:)

thanx!

k.